Our business analysis and project management training and certification programs are a result of our cooperation with the organizations setting global standards of modern project management and business analysis.
PMI® GLOBAL REGISTERED PROVIDER
Project Management Institute (PMI)® - the world’s leading non-profit organization with over 250,000 members in 140 countries, all of whom are professional deal with project management. PMI®‘s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), has been recognized by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) as the binding standard in project management. PMI® is also the originator of the most prestigious certification program for professional PMs: Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
IIBA® ENDORSED EDUCATION PROVIDER
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) – an international non-profit organization of Business Analysis practitioners. The IIBA®’s mission is development and maintenance of BA standards as well as certification of individuals who professionally deal with business analysis. The organization aims at developing the prestige of the business analyst’s profession by offering IIBA’s members the opportunity to become certified and accredited Bas. IIBA also strives to represent and associate business analysts worldwide.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Ask about training
ph. +48 691 980 627
ph. +48 603 055 562
ph. +48 691 980 602
ph. +48 607 368 182
ph. +48 531 136 988