We are pleased to inform that XI PM Forum will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday 10th May 2005 in MT&DCs Training Center in Falenty (Al. Hrabska 4).
Our special guest - Wahid Mansour (instructor and project manager with many-year experience in international environment) will lead a discussion: How to manage complex projects?. (See more information about our expert Wahid Mansour: http://www.mtdc.pl/10491.xml)
Probably all of us have once handled a project that appeared too complex. - How to identify the degree of complexity in your project?
- And how to communicate it to the stakeholders (customers, project team members, sponsors and other people from project environment)?
- What kind of methods and techniques enable us to execute such projects effectively?
Those and other questions will be answered by Wahid Mansour who will show a very powerful graphical presentation to illustrate and communicate this degree and areas of complexity.
After the lecturing part (at 8 p.m.) all quests will be invited for a small smorgasbord meal and a glass of good wine in our Training Center. It will be a great opportunity to exchange your project management experience with our expert and with other participants of this event.
PM Forum is a unique meeting between project directors and managers form polish and international companies with world-famous project management experts. The aim of PM Forum is to introduce the issues associated with project management based on PMI standards and to develop PM community in Poland.
PM Forum is always an inspiration so take the opportunity to be there!
Attendance is limited and free of charge, so advanced reservations are requested. R.S.V.P by Wednesday, May 5, 2005: Iza Jaworska, tel. +22 720 27 40, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182