As many as 110 persons have submitted their applications for the PMP® exam that will take place in Falenty training center on 4 December 2004.
Such a significant interest in PMP® examination reflects a growing importance of international certificates that validate the professional background to perform the function of a project manager. The number of Polish companies that recognize the impact value of PMP® certification on enhanced market competitiveness increases. The amount of applications submitted for the December exam prove another important factthe methodology of project management based on PMI® standards is no longer a mystery knowledge for Polish managers. Moreover, the passing ratio of this difficult exam in Poland exceeds for example the average level in Europe.
In October 2004 PMI® published the ranking of 113 countries based on the number of PMP holders. The first three countries in that ranking included: United Stated (51,498 PMP holders), Canada (7,444), Japan (6,001). Poland was ranked 22 (with 232 PMP holders) which was higher than such countries as Austria, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Scotland, Czech Republic and Russia.
Considering the fact that the number of Polish managers interested in PMP® exam constantly increases, we have a great chance of entering the top 20 in that ranking. Keep going!
The next PMP® exam will be held on 12 March 2005. The deadline for submitting the application is 10 December 2004.
If you are interested in sitting for the exam please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +48 22 720 27 40 ), who will answer all the questions regarding the examination procedure and will assist with sending the application to Project Management Institute.
For more information on the exam please look at:http://www.mtdc.pl/.
“PMI”- is registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
“PMP”- is registered certification mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182