BA Seminar with:
Darryl Booker, PhD, MBA, PMP
Business Analysis Competency Model
and Career Development.
How to Become a Successful Business Analyst?14th April 2011, ABB ISDC in Cracov
The competency model developed by a team of professionals associated with International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) describes the knowledge, skills and qualities needed to be a successful business analyst. It is a practical tool facilitating the definition of solid terms of reference for business analysts working in any organization and at any level.
Darryl Booker will present crucial skills that have a significant impact on the effectiveness of a business analyst. He will also discuss the latest concepts and identify the competencies needed by business analysts and organizations to gain competitive advantage in a highly competitive environment. Additionally, he will address future career development opportunities through international certification.
The official part of the seminar will end with a surprise raffle draw! After the draw we’ll invite all the participants for light refreshments. The unofficial meeting will be an opportunity to talk to Darryl Booker in a more informal setting and share experiences with fellow practitioners.
Here is the meeting agenda:
Agenda 18:20 – 18:50 Registration and welcome coffee
18:50 – 19:00 Official Opening
19:00 – 20:30 Darryl Booker’s presentation
20:30 – 20:40 Closing ceremony with Lottery
20:40 – 21:30 Networking and Appetizers
The presentation will be given in English.
Participation is free of charge.
However, the audience is limited and your applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.