10th March 2004 was the day of our 8th Forum for key issues connected with project management. As usual it took place in Falenty near Warsaw.
George Sifri experienced project manager and a holder of Project Management Professional (PMP) title conducted the lecture about Project Management Office What? Why? How?. Almost 60 representatives of the leading Polish and International firms, representing various lines of business, (e.g. Telekomunikacja Polska, KGHM Polska Miedź, PEGNiG, Prokom,Computerland, Polkomtel, Intercell, Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, Spectra Services, Siemens, PZU, Softbank, Skanska, TVP) took place in the meeting.
The leitmotif was the functioning of PMO in organizations. George Sifri shared his experience in implementing PMO in one of the top 30 firms in the worldwide construction industry . He mentioned essential profits which could be gained from implementing such a structure within an organization.
The topic raised many useful discussions also after the lecture. It was behind the scenes where our mutual product of MT&DC and Andersen Business Consulting (PMOffice package) was discussed.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182