From 13 to 14 June, 2013 Cracow will host the first edition of Project and Analysis Management Summit (PAM Summit), the international conference organized by Project Management Institute (PMI PC Krakow Branch) and International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA Warsaw Branch), together with the main sponsor ABB. The conference is addressed to project managers, business analysts and actually everyone working in projects environment. The main objective of the conference is gather professionals and domain masters from various sectors and to reveal and identify synergy between project management and business analysis in purpose to ultimate the project success. PAM Summit will provide opportunities to participate in plenary sessions, workshops and small meetings with speakers. The event will be a unique chance to exchange opinions, views and reinforce your professional knowledge and experience.
Main sessions were divided into three thematic blocks:
1. Future of Business Analysis
- What is a role of BA in a fast changing development environment?
- What competencies should BA develop in today’s projects?
- New techniques and methodologies available for requirements gathering in near future?
2. Agile project Environment
- How can agile project environment add a value to the product and customer?
- Is the customer involvement key to the project success?
- Agile Manifesto - is it still valid? Can it be applied in non - IT projects?
3. Human Interaction Management
- Communication, social environment at work and excellence in facilitation can drive the project success - how to improve soft skills?
- Globalization - how to deal with distributed teams?
Who: Participation is open to all Project Managers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Managers and all professionals interested in projects and analysis
When: 13-14 June, 2013 r.
Conference venue: Stara Zajezdnia Krakow by DeSilva (www.starazajezdniakrakow.pl)
The conference language: English
Conference website: www.pamsummit.com
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182