Purpose of the Conference
The purpose of the Conference is to provide practical and theoretical knowledge in business analysis and project management at the world-class level and to create a platform for exchanging experiences by the professionals whose efforts are closely connected with undertaking projects.
Thanks to our cooperation with ESI International we have managed to invite globally recognised authorities in project management and business analysis: Nancy Nee, George’a Sifri i Raed’a Haddad’a.
Nancy Y. Nee, PMP®
has more than 15 years of experience in the consulting industry, specializing in management, project management, business analysis, process improvement and human performance development. She is the Director of Business Analysis Products at ESI International, where she is responsible for incorporating the industry’s best practices and professional advances into their portfolio of business analysis courses and services. Nancy is an active member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA™) and the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Raed S. Haddad
Senior Vice President of Global Delivery Services, is responsible for ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery of ESI International’s products and services to its clients around the world and leveraging best-in-class technology and automation to enhance ESI’s business processes. His key areas of focus include increasing ESI’s ability to fulfill global client engagements and creating new strategies that set ESI apart from the competition, especially around consulting and professional services solutions that complement ESI’s training interventions. Previous to this role, Mr. Haddad had been Senior Vice President of Client Programs, where his responsibilities included worldwide execution of ESI’s programs, maintaining client satisfaction, and leveraging ESI's training and consulting solutions to meet the clients' performance objectives.When Mr. Haddad joined ESI in 1997, he worked with clients on course customization/development and instructed various project management curricula to practicing professionals and executive audiences around the world. Over the past 22 years, he has had extensive first-hand project management experience with numerous U.S. and international corporations and government agencies. He speaks frequently on project management and related topics at professional association meetings and conferences around the world. As a professorial lecturer at The George Washington University, he teaches graduate-level courses in project management, program management and related fields, cost/schedule and quality control, and decision-making techniques. Prior to joining ESI, Mr. Haddad was responsible for planning, funding, scheduling and tracking various commercial development programs. He has also consulted for a multitude of public and private sector clients in project management applications, MIS and design/automation of decision support systems. Mr. Haddad received his bachelor's degree in civil and environmental engineering and his master's degree in engineering from the University of Rhode Island. He also holds a master's degree in engineering administration in project management (management information systems) from The George Washington University, where he has been a doctoral candidate in engineering management/MIS.
George Sifri, PMP®
A Senior instructor with ESI International and MT&DC. Mr Sifri has more than 20 years of experience in managing information technology projects. He has given numerous lectures and training courses on project management, including strategic information systems, managing software development, relational databases, electronic document management systems, software risk management, information systems auditing, workflow systems, project control systems and knowledge management to practicing professionals around the world. While leading training programs on six continents, Mr Sifri has worked with companies such as Motorola, HP, Dow Jones, bp, Peoplesoft, ABB, Eurotel, and Novartis. Since 2004 he has been actively cooperating with bp in “Project Management College” programme. He is the lead author of their flagship course “Project Management Essentials” that has already reached three releases. He is also a subject matter reviewer of several other courses such as “Project Risk Management.” During the past three years he has delivered courses for bp in the United Kingdom, Singapore, China, Egypt, and USA. For the last three years, Mr Sifri has also cooperated with ABB in Saudi Arabia, where he has delivered various project management courses.
Who should participate in the Conference
- The holders of a prestigious PMP® certificate
- Members of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and members of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
- Project management practitioners interested in running their projects in accordance with global PMI® standards
- All project stakeholders, in particular business analysts, system analysts, and individuals responsible for new projects and developing business cases required to undertake new investments
We have been gaining experience in organising this Conference since 2000. We are now approaching yet another very interesting event. We have scheduled two days of exceptionally interesting lectures and presentations prepared by an international elite of instructors and practitioners using business analysis and running projects.
On day one we would like to invite you to presentations of internationally recognised experts in project management and business analysis, and to discussion panel “How do the professions of the project management and business analysis create their work synergies”.
Topics of day one presentations include:
- Six Habits of Highly Effected project manager and business analyst
- Business Analysis Requirements Success—Leveraging Process Modeling Management to Ensure Proper Solution Development
- How to Create Distinctive Capital Value Projects?
- Managing Risk Using Business Analysis: Implementing Best Practices to Reduce Your Project Risk.
Day two is reserved for the workshop developed by Mr George Sifri, who is also well known in the Polish community of project managers and business analysts: „Gathering, documenting, and managing user requirements—the key to project success.”
- In day one evening we invite the participants to the reception held at Lila Weneda Restaurant in Marriot Hotel. It will be a perfect opportunity to meet the people that deal with project management and business analysis on everyday basis. It will be a chance to exchange experiences and network in a relaxing atmosphere.
- During the Conference we plan to release the Polish edition of the book written by the IIBA® subject matter expert Ms. Ellen Gottesdiener, “Requirements by collaboration. Workshops for Defining Needs.” Each Conference participant will be presented with a complimentary copy of the book.
- Moreover, at the end of the Conference we will draw for two prizes of a place in any training course offered by MT&DC. The prizes will be awarded to Conference participants who leave their business cards during the registration!!!
All presentations will be conducted in English!
Important note for PMP® certificate holders:
The participants of the Conference will be awarded with a certificate confirming the number of PDUs earned. They can earn up to 14 PDUs!
“PMI”- is registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
“PMP”- is registered certification mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
“IIBA” is trademark owned by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182