Below, we present an excerpt from a conversation between Maciej Czerwiński and Ilona Konitz (Member of Management Board of IIBA WPC):
IIBA WPC: How did you find out about IIBA Association sand their certification program?
MC: I learned about IIBA at work. In Nordea Bank, we understand how important business analysis is in the context of IT projects. That is why we devote a lot of attention to the development of competence in this area.
IIBA WPC: What kind of trainings, among those that you took, helped to prepare for the exam?
MC: In 2010, I participated in a series of training courses in the area of business analysis, funded by Nordea IT PL&BC in Gdynia, organized by MT&DC (www.mtdc.pl). These trainings comply with IIBA standards IDBA and helped me solidify the knowledge in this area. Then I decided that I would like to take the exam. I just needed some time to be able to document the required number of hours in the role of a business analyst.
IIBA WPC: You have passed the CCBA examination - how long have you been working as a business analyst and in which areas of knowledge (KA - Knowledge Area) in the context of the requirements for applying?
MC: I have worked as an IT analyst for three years. At work, I deal with planning analytical tasks, acquisition and requirements management as well as with quality assessment of the provided solutions.....
The interview is available on the official website of the IIBA WPC: www.warsaw.iiba.org
Congratulations to Maciej Czerwiński. We wish you further success!
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.