May 10th, 2014.
Tomasz Borucki – the co-owner of MT&DC - at the special invitation of the Higher School of Management and Banking in Poznan held a lecture entitled "Is the project manager also a designer?". The lecture dealt with the specifics of designer and project manager jobs - similarities in work organization and its progress.
The presentation was based on the case of a first prototype of the British car – the Mini Cooper. The project manager then and there was a designer - Sir Alec Issigonis, who received the Lordship title for his project from the British Queen. The proof of the splendor of this project is the fact that the production of Mini Cooper lasted virtually unchanged for almost 40 years, the vehicle won Monte Carlo rallies 4 times and was produced in more than 5 million items.
The participants had an opportunity to check the quality of the car themselves - sitting behind the "wheel". The model which was available to see after the lecture was the Night Fire Red Mini Cooper produced in 1997.This 17-year-old car took part in 1962 the Monte Carlo Rally.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182