We joint forces to present project management knowledge on the magazine pages, as this was the focus of CXO June edition. As a provider of comprehensive training in project management, we were invited to contribute several articles written by our instructors professional project managers.
Recently, project management issues have become a very popular subject, as goal-oriented organizations that want to maximize customer satisfaction are more and more interested in this modern form of management. The job of a project manager is to complete a given project on time, within budget and according to original specifications. How can we meet the challenge with limited decision-making authority? It is the question that David Dickey addresses in his article, Director on Someone Elses Stage
Growing interest in project management profession is reflected in the increasing importance attributed to industry certificates, validating professional qualifications of project managers. The most valued and acknowledged all over the world certificate for specialists in project management is Project Management Professional (PMP®) awarded by Project Management Institute (PMI®). You can learn more about certification for project managers from George Sifris article, A Profession with Certified Future
“PMI”- is registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
“PMP”- is registered certification mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.