On December,13 th, 2007 Bankers Club has hosted the MT&DC seminar concerning risk management in the context of Polish preparation for the Euro 2012 soccer mastership. Seminar’s special guest, George Sifri, has discussed risk management from a very specific perspective of large construction projects, in which time plays crucial role and which are subjects of high political and social pressure. During the seminar efficient tools of risk assessment and reaction to risk were presented, alongside with effective tools for assessment and reaction to risk, both at the level of the whole project and on the level of its individual, separate tasks.
Project management is the management of opportunities. It is also a skill of using chances, minimizing threats and obtaining optimal results. Too often risk management is perceived as an intervention action or even is considered to be ineffective. There is hardly anything more wrong than such approach. During the seminar its participants got acquainted with an active approach to opportunities and threats, based on thorough understanding of qualitative power and quantitative method of risk management
Risk management involves analysis of opportunities and threats both from general and detailed perspective, performed with the use of proven tools, considered as the industrial standard in the process of risk management.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182