We are pleased to inform you that it is already five years since MT&DC started to support its Clients in developing theculture of professional project management. To celebrate this occasion we have organized the in Polish Business Roundtable (at Sobański Palace) on 30 September 2004.
The party begun with a short welcome to the guests from MT&DC Management Board. Mr. Piotr Maciejczyk and Mr. Tomasz Borucki have expressed their delight at meeting with all the guests, who are not only our business partners, clients and suppliers, but above all our friends and co-creators of MT&DC success. Then, Mr. Raed Haddad, representing ESI Internationalour American partner, has been asked to make his short speech. Our master of ceremony :-) was Marta Leśkiewicz, usually handling the contacts with MT&DC Clients.
The informal part started right after the speeches and toasts.
As in all anniversary celebrations, one of the items on the nights agenda was a birthday cake with five candles blown out by the whole MT&DC Team (supported by Vashti Watson from ESI International:-). Then, the Management Board cut a symbolic first piece.
The atmosphere of the party was set by friendly discussions and reminiscences. The pulse of the party was set by the sounds of jazz and blues produced by Duende quartet. We enjoyed ourselves in the impressive cellars of Sobański Palace until midnight, tasting the flavors of Italian cuisine and Argentinean wine
Once again we would like to express our thanks to the guests that arrived and celebrated with us this anniversary. We are also grateful for all warm words from those, that could not participate in the party that we have organized.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182