We are pleased to inform that the tenth Project Management Forum took place in MT&DC Training Center in Falenty on 8 December 2004. The subject of the Forum was Effective project team managementbest practices.
The Forum was hosted by Mr. Urban Aderklintthe instructor and project manager with over 20-year experience in project management, planning and investment cost control in different projects including industrial turn-key projects as well as in cross-culture personnel management. The projects that he run in his career include complex projects in energy industry (he was the director of a high-budget nuclear power plan project in Sweden). Since 1996 he runs the trainings on project management. He is a key ESI International instructor and cooperates with MT&DC on constant basis. Mr. Aderklint specializes in: project risk, contract, time, cost, scope and integration management, as well as in leadership and communication. He delivers courses for various Fortune 500 companies representing such industries as: energy, IT, pharmaceutics, construction and engineering.
As usual, after the lecturing part we invited our guests for a small smorgasbord meal and a glass of wine.
The aim of PM Forum is to introduce the issues associated with project management based on PMI standards and to develop PM community in Poland.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.