- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
- Project Managers
- IT Specialist
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the PMI planning processes
- Describe the major deliverables of the planning processes
- Describe the major components of a project execution plan
- Use extensively the WBS to define and manage the scope of the project
- Understand the concepts and tools used in project scheduling
- Discuss different techniques used in estimating activity durations
- Explain the concepts of the resource breakdown structure (RBS)
- Explain how does the RBS relate to the WBS
- Define the critical role of the RBS in project planning specially in estimating
- Introduce the concepts of estimating models and their applications
- Discuss the analogous model of estimating
- Discuss the parametric model of estimating
- Discuss the bottom-up model of estimating
- Estimate and control project costs
- Develop a time-phased project budget
- Implement an earned value project management system
- Useful and readily applicable tools
- Consistent professional terminology in the field of project management
- An international expert available for consultation (during and after the training course)
- Sharing experience with other participants and opportunity for business networking
- Improving your business English skills
- Bilingual training materials with additional reference materials
Students will receive certyficate of course completion signed by MT&DC as PMI® Global Registered Provider.
Our courses give knowledge needed to prepere for PMP® and other PMI's exams.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
Develop effective measures for scheduling and controlling projects as you put the tools of project management to work. In this course you’ll focus on managing the constraints you face in any project: limits on time, human resources, materials, budget and specifications. Discover proven ways to work within your identified constraints, without letting redefined limits curtail creativity or innovation.
From the opening morning, you’ll get hands-on experience, practicing your skills in building project requirements and the work breakdown structure. You’ll learn a sound, logical framework for scheduling and controlling project activities. And you’ll master techniques for estimating, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring, controlling, analyzing and reporting costs and interpreting the meaning of earned-value data.
1. Project Scope Management
- Define project scope management
- Identify project scope management processes
- Create a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Describe the role of WBS in project planning
- Use a WBS development checklist
2. Project Time Management
- Define project time management
- Identify project time management processes
- Perform network analysis
- Compress project duration
- Understand the basic concepts of critical chain scheduling method
- Examine schedule levels and scheduling tools
3. Project Cost Management
- Define project cost management
- Identify project cost management processes
- Establish estimating terminology
- Create a resource breakdown structure
- Describe the estimating process
- Describe the different classes of cost estimates and their uses
4. Monitoring and Controlling Projects
- Establish a dependable project monitoring and control system
- Describe project scope, time, and cost monitor and control processes
- Use the earned value management system approach to monitor and control a project
- Examine sample project reports
PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Type of training
ph. +48 607 368 182