- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Select the level of staffing, resources, and management support required for a project
- Assemble a project team and gain commitment on project objectives
- Assign tasks based on work breakdown structure
- Estimate time and costs and present a project plan to team members and stakeholders
- Create a project binder documenting each stage of the project and lessons learned
- Useful and readily applicable tools
- Consistent professional terminology in the field of project management
- An international expert available for consultation (during and after the training course)
- Sharing experience with other participants and opportunity for business networking
- A prestigious certificate from George Washington University
- Improving your business English skills
- Bilingual training materials with additional reference materials
Students will receive certyficate of course completion signed by MT&DC as PMI® Global Registered Provider.
Our courses give knowledge needed to prepere for PMP® and other PMI's exams.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
Watch basic concepts come to life in this course, a comprehensive synthesis of core project management principles designed to reinforce skills learned throughout the core curriculum. Build on your new competencies and test your skills as you work in teams to complete an extensive, realistic, week-long project case study.
You’ll propose, plan and execute a full-scale project under typical organizational constraints. Follow your project through the life cycle, resolving issues of performance, scheduling and control as you address questions of leadership and management. Each team member will take a turn as project manager, defining objectives and performing tasks and producing deliverables critical to the project’s success.
Reminder: This practice-based course integrates the knowledge, skills and competencies that are gained in the other ESI core project management courses. Having a foundation in industry standard project management practices is a vital component to your success in this course. Typically, this can be achieved by completing at least four ESI project management courses.
1. Team Building
- a. Project assignment
- Initial project assessment
- Team ownership
- b. Organizational assessment: working with what you have
- Management support
- c. Options assessment
- Preemptive troubleshooting
- Historical review
2. Preproposal Analysis and Planning
- a. Analyzing the market
- b. Assessing risk
- c. Building the team and reviewing roles
- d. Developing a plan to complete the proposal
3. Proposal Kickoff and Preparation
- a. Evaluating the requirement
- b. Evaluating bid contracts
- c. Obtaining the team’s commitment
- d. Writing the winning proposal
- e. Delegating to team members
- f. Managing time constraints
4. Postaward Planning
- a. Project kickoff meeting
- b. Goals
- c. Participants
- d. Principal points
- e. Detailed project planning
- a. Four steps of prenegotiation preparation
- b. Negotiation performance
- c. Exploratory sessions
- d. Joint-gain resolution
- e. Postnegotiation activity
- f. Memoranda and documentation
- g. Communication
- a. Measuring performance
- b. Managing risk and uncertainty
- c. Reporting progress and following up
- d. Managing change and achieving project control
- e. Leveling resources
- a. Team
- b. Review
- c. Closeout
- d. Reassignment
- Lessons learned
- e.Revenue enhancement
PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Communications Management
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Type of training
ph. +48 607 368 182