- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members
You will learn how to:
- develop strategies for leading effective teams
- improve relationships in project tream by applying Relationship Awareness® Theory
- identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- improve self-motivation and take care of continuous development of leadership skills
- recognize the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- describe predictable change stages of team development
- identify and select appropriate leadership strategies for each stage of team development
- use appropriate styles of conflict resolution
- effectively manage the team with limited formal authority
- develop strategies for sucsessful changes implementation
- and you will get the certificate signed by Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider
- Useful and readily applicable tools
- Consistent professional terminology in the field of project management
- An international expert available for consultation (during and after the training course)
- Sharing experience with other participants and opportunity for business networking
- A prestigious certificate from George Washington University
- Improving your business English skills
- Bilingual training materials with additional reference materials
Students will receive certyficate of course completion signed by MT&DC as PMI® Global Registered Provider.
Our courses give knowledge needed to prepere for PMP® and other PMI's exams.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
It is a very interactive course which builds a strong foundations of leadership competencies required in project management - setting direction, motivating and inspiring, building relationships, leading project teams, communicating and conflict moderating. This course gives many insiprational techniques to directly apply for effective project team management. The participants will be able to assess yourself by unique test Strength Deployment Inventory®, as well receive an individual tips from experienced instructor.
- What is Leadership?
- Traits and Behavioral Theories of Leadership
- The Management Grid
- Transactional and Transform
- Responsibilities of Leaders
- Building Trust
- Situational Leadership
- What is Motivation?
- Principles of Motivating
- Hierarchy of Needs Theory (Maslow)
- ERG Theory (Clayton Alderfer)
- Two-Factor Theory (Frederick Herzberg))
- Theory X and Theory Y (Douglas McGregor)
- Theory of Needs (David McClelland)
- Expectancy Theory (Victor Vroom)
3. Leading Effective Teams
- Definition of Team
- What is a Group?
- Team Building
- Features of Dysfunctional Teams
- The Stages of Team Development
- Abilene Paradox
- Symptoms of the Groupthink Phenomenon
4. Building Relationships
- Relationship Awareness Theory®
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)®
- Communication as a Foundation of Building Relationships
- Basic Communication Model
- Communication Feedback
- Choice of Communication Channel
- Barriers to Communication
5. Conflict Management
- Types of Conflict and Major sources of Conflict
- Methods of Conflict Resolution (competitive and collaborative)
- Relationship Awareness Theory® - cotinuation
- Functional Versus Dysfunctional Conflict
- Sequence of Proceeding with Conflict
- Three Stages of Conflict
PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas:
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182