- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
This course is designed for:
- Delegates who lead, coordinate, manage or contribute to a project management team.
- Delegates who have intermediate or advanced experience in managing projects.
- Delegates who are members of an organization project governance framework.
- Delegates who have accountability for making investment decisions in organization project management capabilities.
This course is not designed for:
- Delegates who are preparing for PMI professional certifications’ exams such as PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss AI current and potential applications to project management.
- Analyse your organizational PMTQ and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify good practices to get the best out of your teams, whether they are human or machine.
- List key skills, competencies, and mindset needed to leverage the benefits of AI in project management.
- Overcome the challenges for the successful implementation of AI in project management.
- Discuss the importance of data.
- Review examples of AI tools.
- Use a structured approach to evaluate and acquire AI tools.
- Develop a strategy to implement AI tools in your project or organization.
- Discuss real life cases of AI at work and share lessons learned.
Being able to:
- explain of what AI really is.
- differentiate between AI, ML, NN and DL .
- explain the AI development life cycle.
- explain the key roles and responsibilities associated with AI development life cycle.
- look for emerging project delivery practices without chasing after every new digital trend.
- get the best out of your teams, whether they are human or machine.
- recruit the right people (skills and mindest) to leverage AI and other emerging technologies in project management.
After the training, the participant receives a certificate of its completion.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
Artificial Inteligence (AI) is changing the types of projects being delivered and how projects are managed. Over the next three years, project professionals expect the proportion of projects they manage using AI to jump from 23 percent to 37 percent. The payoff could be substantial as AI technologies are already contributing to higher productivity and better quality. Gartner predicts by 2021 AI will create US$2.9 trillion of business value and billion hours of worker productivity globally. In today’s increasingly projectized economy, the most forward-thinking organizations know the realization of their strategy hinges on how well they can execute projects and the race toward AI mastery is no exception. In summary, AI is the future of project management. Are you ready?
This is three days course using several real life cases of AI at work in project management. In this course we will explain how AI is set to change project management practices, what obstacles do we need be overcome, and how project managers can prepare themselves to stay relevant in a fully integrated, automated, and predictive project management world. We try to bridge the gap between the AI technology and project management methodology, development approach, and project management processes.
- Course Map
- Facility Briefing
- Course Administration
- Course Goals
- Training Methods
- Course Ground Rules
Unit 1: AI for Project Management
- Define in one’s own words AI1.
- Discuss AI1 applications in organizations.
- Describe evolution of project management.
- Discuss machine learning.
- Discuss machine learning tools.
- Discuss the anticipated evolution of AI1 in project management.
- Analyse the business case for AI1 deployment in project management.
- Define PMTQ4.
- Assess your PMQT4.
- Develop an action plan to enhance your PMQT4.
Unit 2: Data and AI
- Describe the role of data in AI1 applications.
- Discuss the charasteristics data needed for AI1 applications in project management.
- Develop a road map for preparing the data.
Unit 3: Sample AI Tools for Project Management
- Identify which activities within project management processes that can be replaced by AI tools.
- Explore applications of AI in initiating.
- Explore applications of AI in planning.
- Explore applications of AI in executing.
- Explore applications of AI in monitoring and controlling.
- Explore applications of AI in closing.
- Explore applications of AI in agile implementation.
- Explore applications of AI in communicating, and decision-making.
- Explore applications of AI in portfolio management.
Unit 4: Accuring AI Tools for Project Management
- Discuss the acquisition life cycle for project management AI tools.
- Develop a strategy for implemtning project management AI tools
- Develop a plan for implementing project management AI tools.
Unit 5: The Future of AI Tools for Project Management
- Discuss ethical challenges associated with AI in project management.
- Discuss legal challenges asscoiated with AI in project management.
- Discuss the impact of AI in project management on project manager and project management team roles and responsibilities.
- Explore the future advances of project management AI tool.
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Type of trainingOpen/Closed
ph. +48 607 368 182