He has more than 25 years experience in project management, planning and cost control of turnkey industrial projects, with the main concentration in heavy industrial engineering and construction. In depth experience of project organisation, co-ordination of planning, budget and cost control activities and managing subconsultants and personnel of various nationalities. Since 1996 have been teaching project management, project initiation, planning and cost control, and earned value management concept courses to practicing professionals.
Teaching following processes: risk management, contract management, leadership and communication, time management, cost management, scope management, and integration management.
Worldwide, for Major Fortune 500 Corporations. Incorporate companies from environments/ sectors such as: Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Construction and Engineering.
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management
- PMP® Project Management Professional
- Managing Projects
- Risk Management
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Rapid assessment and recovery of troubled projects
- Project Portfolio Management
- Leadership and Communication
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182