Grzegorz Dzwonnik is certified Project Manager with over 10 years of experience in running large projects as a consultant and business trainer. He has many years of experience in leading cross-discipline teams in geografically distributed organizations; succesfully led and supervised dozens of large business and IT projects.
More than 10 years of experience in leading teams of international, multicultural consulting experts in the field of project & program management. Knows and applies different project management methodologies.
As an IPMA International Project Excellence Award assessor makes use of the newest concepts in project management. Grzegorz Dzwonnik has an experience in working with top executives to drive technology enabled transformation in big and complex organizations.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP), PMI
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner certification (P2P), APMG
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification, Innovel LCC, ProCognita
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification, Innovel LCC, ProCognita
- Project management excellence model, IPMA PE Award Committee
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182