Darryl W. Booker has worked in the information technology (IT) field since 1983. He is the president and CEO of the consulting firm Booker Incorporated. Established in 1990, Booker Incorporated provides business intelligence capture techniques and methods, competency center management (COE, XMO, KF, and HFI) strategy planning, business analysis, e-learning, e-training, and both project and knowledge management consulting services.
Mr. Booker has first-hand knowledge and experience with direct customer contact/interface and conducts Requirements Workshops for the purpose of gathering business solutions. He has incorporated several IT product and service best-practice taxonomies and techniques for requirements solicitation, gathering, and documenting. His duties include managing the requirements process from “idea-ware” to implementation for successful delivery; performing technical/business consulting with IT/MIS directors to assess, refine, and develop both “as is” and “to be” processes; consulting/recommending various forms of normal, alternative, and exception flows, as well as pre- and post-conditions analysis, in presenting process performance using a variety of different tools and methods such as use case scenarios, storyboard scenarios, process flow diagrams, ERDs, DFDs, and structured analysis flows; capturing “as is” and “to be” process states; and performing gap analyses and recommending solution roadmaps.
Mr. Booker focuses on strategic business intelligence: CRM, PRM, ERP, knowledge management, and project management. He gained his knowledge and experience from years of working at IBM in various capacities, including performance consulting, requirements gathering and analysis, skills analysis and assessment, application design and development, sales and marketing, and process and project management.
- PMP® – Project Management Professional
- OCP Oracle® Certified Professional
- CTC/CAC SAP Certified Technical/Application Consultant
- E-commerce certificate – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (był jedną z pierwszych osób, które otrzymały ten certyfikat)
- Business Analysis
- Managing Projects in Organizations
- Stakeholders Management
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182