Information for participants
- The Trainings take part in Lord Hotel in Warsaw. In exceptional situations trainings may take part in other localization. In such case the participants will be notified about the fact via e-mail.
- Classes have a duration of 3 to 4 days (according to the date of the training), classes are given:
- the first day: between 10:30 AM and 6 :30 PM
- the rest days: between 9:00 AM and 5 :00 PM
- Lunch break generally take place between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM.
- Training language is English, with Polish consecutive translation. The interpreters who act as the co-trainers are an extremely valuable support for trainings’ participants. All interpreters who cooperate with MT&DC have several years’ experience in translation in project management area, are authors of Polish version of training materials of MT&DC and have participated in translation to Polish of nearly every book on Project Management issued in Poland.
- courses: Program Management, Strategic Enterprise Analysis, CCBA® Exam Preparation, PMP® Boot Camp Preparation Course and all Agile trainings are delivered in English without translation and cousre materials are also only in English.
- The rest course materials are English and Polish. Specially designed bilingual teaching materials are an additional support for participants, as they help to follow-up closely the course of lecture and enable attendees to learn quickly specific professional vocabulary.
- Lord Hotel - localization
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Ask about training