The "Exchange points for training" Program
How to exchange points for a training?
It's simple: by recommending our trainings!
The rules of participation in the program:
1. RECOMMEND MT&DC
- Only a participant can be a "recommending person". When someone takes part in any MT & DC training, on your recommendation it, you will be the one to earn the points.
- However what is important while filling out the application form, your name and your e-mail has to be given in the "Comments" box with a note "a recommending person ."
- The recommending person will be admitted and accepted only when her/his data will be given and specified in the application form - this is the number one condition for you to get your points.
- The application form is available on our website: send form
2. EARN YOUR POINTS
- You will receive 10 points for each person participating in any MT&DC trainings.
- Remember that only a new customer counts only, a new customer= beeing a person who has never participated in our trainings or workshops.
- Points will be saved to your account on the day of the completion of a training in which a person that you recommended took part.
- Information about points gained will be sent each time to your e-mail address provided in the application form in the "Comments".
3. EXCHANGE YOUR POINTS FOR TRAININGS
- Every 10 points gained equals 10% discount on a training.
- If you get 100 points you will get 100% discount so a free participation in a training!
- There is no obligation to seek 100 points. If you got like 50 points and you want to exchange them for 50% discount - you can do so at any time.
- Discount earned through the participation in the "Replace points for a training" does not add up to any other discounts available.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Ask about training