PMI® is the world’s largest not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession. PMI's® professional resources and research empower more than 700,000 members, credential holders and volunteers in nearly every country in the world to enhance their careers, improve their organizations’ success and further mature the profession.
PMP® is a professional credential for project management specialists, based on a rigorous examination and meeting the highest standards in the project management profession. The PMP® Program supports the international community of Project Management Professionals and is designed to objectively assess and measure professional knowledge. The certificate is recognized by the majority of large companies and government institutions all over the world. More and more organizations explicitly require all members of project teams to be certified as PMP®.
Benefits of the PMP® Certification
Benefits to the individual from acquiring and maintaining PMI® certification may include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Project Manager
- A professional level of competence in the principles and practices of project management
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Advanced career potential by creating a separate and distinct career path within the information technology industry and business community
- Demonstrated dedication to the Poject Management profession.
- Who perform a role which is increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project
- Project Management Professionals can be identified as individuals with an advanced level of knowledge and qualifications
- Project Management Professionalsfollow established standards as outlined in the PMI® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Project Management Professionals produce reliable, quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Benefits to the organization resulting from employees acquiring PMI® certification may include:Project Management Professionals are acknowledged as competent individuals:
Preparing for the PMI® Certification
Project Management Professional (PMP)® – PMP® Boot Camp Preparation Course.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182