IIBA® – the international non-profit organization gathering practitioners dealing with business analysis.The IIBA® mission is developing and maintaining standards for performing business analysis and certifying individuals that professionally deal with business analysis.
Benefits of the IIBA® Certification
Benefits to the individual from acquiring and maintaining IIBA® certification may include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- A professional level of competence in the principles and practices of business analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Advanced career potential by creating a separate and distinct career path within the information technology industry and business community
- Demonstrated dedication to the Business Analysis profession.
Benefits to the organization resulting from employees acquiring IIBA® certification may include:
- Certified Business Analysis Professionals are acknowledged as competent individuals
- Who perform a role which is increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project
- Certified Business Analysis Professionals can be identified as individuals with an advanced level of knowledge and qualifications
- Certified Business Analysis Professionals follow established standards as outlined in the IIBA® Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide)
- Certified Business Analysis Professionals produce reliable, quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Preparing for the IIBA® Certification
MT&DC as an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, is committed to keeping up with the latest trends in business analysis. We will continue to introduce new and refined courses based on the newest tools, techniques and best practices.
As the IIBA® continues to communicate new standards and knowledge areas, you can rely on MT&DC to adapt accordingly, ensuring that you’re well versed in everything business analysis related – from the most basic functions of business analysis to process modeling and requirements facilitation.
The course of study enables you to address the Business Analysis Bodies of Knowledge (BABOK®) established by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)®.
MT&DC’s business analysis courses also can be applied toward the required 21 hours of training needed to apply to take the CBAP® exam.
CBAP/CCBA® Preparation Course
Note! Preparation course for the exam is not a part of George Washington University Certification path.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182