- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to: Assess readiness, Identify impacted groups, Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
Uczestnicy programu otrzymują Certyfikat Prosci® Change Management Practitioner, a także zdobywają 24 PDUs, które mogą zaraportować w Project Management Institute.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
During this three-day experiential session, you’ll apply Prosci’s methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. And you’ll leave with the tools, know-how, and support you need to consistently drive successful change going forward.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci’s Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182