- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
- Analyze, create and communicate a successful business case to meet your organization's unique needs
- Translate a concept or initiative into a range of viable options for achieving organizational goals
- Identify and compare costs and benefits of alternative solutions
- Present the business case effectively to critical stakeholders to gain acceptance
After the training, the participant receives a certificate of its completion.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
Unit 1 – Principles and Concepts
- Define a business case
- Identify the reasons for developing a business case
- Describe the six steps process for creating, analyzing, and communicating a business case
- Use a template for documenting a business case
- Use a checklist to conduct a structured review of a business case
Unit 2 - Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Identify how changes in volume affect costs
- Use cost-volume-profit analysis to compute breakeven points
- Use cost-volume-profit analysis for profit planning, and graph the cost-volume-profit relations
- Use cost-volume-profit methods to perform sensitivity analysis
Unit 3 - Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money
- Describe the importance of capital investments and the capital budgeting process
- Use the payback and accounting rate of return methods to make capital investment decisions
- Use the time value of money to compute the present and future values of single lump sums and annuities
- Use discounted cash flow models to make capital investment decisions
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Type of trainingOpen
ph. +48 607 368 182