Dear ABSL Warsaw Chapter Members,
We would like to invite you to Workshop on Agile Project Management.
Date and place:
17th of June (Friday) 8.30 – 11.00 at Lord Hotel in Warsaw, 218 Aleja Krakowska, http://hotellord.pl/
8.30 – 9.00 reception and welcome coffee
9.00 – 10.25 presentation
10.25 – 11.45 questions & answers, networking.
Please confirm your participation replying to this e-mail by June 10th
Send confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Heads of ABSL Warsaw Chapter
This workshop is for those who work in Project Management environment – leaders, managers and employees, in particular:
- project managers and team members
- training/capability functions
- heads of departments.
Speaker: Dr Darryl Booker, leading PM & Business Analysis trainer at MT&DC
Darryl Booker is a world renowned international speaker, trainer and consultant.
He focuses on strategic business intelligence: CRM, PRM, ERP, knowledge management, and project management. He gained his knowledge and experience from years of working at IBM in various capacities, including: performance consulting, requirements gathering and analysis, skills analysis and assessment, application design and development, sales and marketing, and process and project management. He is an active member of IEEE, ACM, and PMI®.
Darryl has completed his doctoral (PhD) coursework with Nova Southeastern University, received his MBA in Information Systems, his Master's and Graduate Certificate in Project Management from both George Washington University (GWU) and Keller Graduate School of Management. Darryl has his graduate Advanced Master's and Master's Certificate in IT Project Management and Business Analysis from GWU. Darryl is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Darryl has been a master of ceremonies (MC) for various events from hosting strategic business conferences to variety game shows for corporate conference crowd attraction. Darryl has designed, developed, and delivered seminars, workshops, and courses for numerous Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients all over the world.
Presentation will cover:
The Permanency of Agile Project Management
Agile approaches impact the way we do project-based work and have even started infiltrating more rigid methodologies such as Waterfall. Although people are still struggling with embracing the principles of Agile, smart organisations are helping their employees grasp agile ways of thinking to move their mindset away from how things used to be done to how they need to be done now. Forward-thinking organisations will strike the balance between disciplined and Agile methodologies.
ASSOCIATION of BUSINESS SERVICE LEADERS
Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa
- Logo PMI Registered Education Provider jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMI" jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMBOK" jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMP" i "PMI-ACP" są zarejestrowanymi znakami certyfikacyjnym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® są zarejestrowanymi znakami handlowym International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo są znakami handlowymi International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® są zarejestrowanymi znakami certyfikacyjnymi International Institute of Business Analysis.
Zapytaj o cenę