Kto powinien uczestniczyć w szkoleniu?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become PMI® Agile certified and currently working on Agile-based projects and has wider project management experience.
Anyone with a working knowledge of Agile from senior management to product developers will benefit from this course.
By the end of this course, you will (be able to):
• Appreciate the wider aspects of Agile project management tools and techniques
• Understand terms, concepts, tasks, techniques and best practices when studying the Tools and Techniques and Knowledge and Skills for the different Domain areas.
• Practice taking exam questions, giving you confidence in your understanding of the concepts and approach used in the PMI_ACP exam
• Integrate various disciplines within Agile
• Design the study approach best suited for your preparation
• Discuss major themes and issues for each topic area
• Prepare yourself for the PMI_ACP Certification examination
Korzyści z udziału
• Reduce your study time for the PMI-ACP exam
• An international expert available for consultation (during and after the training course)
• Sharing experience with other participants and opportunity for business networking
• Improving your business English skills
• Training materials with additional reference materials
Warsztaty MT&DC przygotowują do zdobycia prestiżowych certyfikatów Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Uczestnicy otrzymują zaświadczenie ukończenia szkolenia uprawniające do zaraportowania w PMI® punktów PDUs.
This advanced training course is designed to improve your chances of passing the PMI-ACP exam.
There is an increasing demand for professionals with the PMI-ACP certification all over the world as organizations are increasingly adding Agile Methods to their portfolio of Project Management Approaches for the execution of projects.
The course builds on the candidates’ practical experience of Agile in the workplace to equip them with the broad range of knowledge and skills required for the PMI-ACP exam. It will follow the PMI® requirements and reference the suggested reading list, but will not be limited to those areas.
Within the profession and discipline of project management, Agile continues to develop as a significant and important aspect of bringing change to an organization. Where the products of change must be delivered to the business “on time”, Agile is often the chosen methodology.
In addition to equipping candidates for the PMI-ACP examination, this course will also support candidates in taking a more informed and effective role in Agile projects. It will also enable them to take a significant role in encouraging and enabling the organization to become or develop as an Agile environment.
Candidates attending this course are expected to apply for the PMI-ACP exam, therefore, the course pre-requisites will be those relevant to the exam which are:
• Secondary degree (high school or equivalent) or higher and
• 2,000 hours working on project teams within the last 5 years (Note: PMP® and/or PgMP® credential holders will be accepted as fulfilling this general project experience requirement), and
• 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams or with agile methodologies in the last 3 years (in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience).
You will become familiar with the makeup and format of the exam itself by answering practice questions within each lesson.
1. Foundation Concepts
• Key aspects of the PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Handbook
- Eligibility requirements
- Exam information
- Exam Blueprint
- Continuing certification requirements
• Key aspects of the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline
- Agile exam content outline
- Tools and techniques
- Knowledge and skills
- Domains and tasks (not examined)
2. Agile Domains and Tasks (not examinable topics)
• Purpose of Domains and Tasks
• Domain I – Agile Principles and Mindset
• Domain II – Value-Driven Delivery
• Domain III – Stakeholder Engagement
• Domain IV – Team Performance
• Domain V – Adaptive Planning
• Domain VI – Problem Detection and Resolution
• Domain VII – Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
3. Agile Framework
• Agile Methods
• Agile Manifesto
• Process Tailoring
• Agile Process Overview
• Practice Exam (Domain I)
4. Value Driven Delivery
• Assessing Value
• Planning Value
• Delivering Value
• Confirming Value
• Tracking and Reporting Value
• Practice Exam (Domain II)
5. Stakeholder Engagement
• Stakeholders’ understanding
• Communication with Stakeholders
• Soft Skills and Hard Skills
• Leading and Leadership Skills
• Practice Exam (Domain III)
6. Team Performance
• Team Performance – what is it?
• Team Practices
• Practice Exam (Domain IV)
7. Adaptive Planning
• Planning Concepts
• Estimation techniques
• Agile Plans
• Practice Exam (Domain V)
8. Problem Detection and Resolution
• Identifying Problems
• Resolving Problems
• Engaging the team
• Practice Exam (Domain VI)
9. Continuous Improvement
• Continuous Improvement Practices
• Practice Exam (Domain VII)
10. Exam Preparation and Course Closure
• The application process – where are you now?
• The “Exam-Focused Journal” – what do you still have to do.
• Further preparation – self-study schedule
• Exam topic review
• Practice exam
• Practice exam debrief
• Course closure
Brak opinii o tym szkoleniu.
- Logo PMI Registered Education Provider jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMI" jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMBOK" jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- "PMP" i "PMI-ACP" są zarejestrowanymi znakami certyfikacyjnym Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® są zarejestrowanymi znakami handlowym International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo są znakami handlowymi International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® są zarejestrowanymi znakami certyfikacyjnymi International Institute of Business Analysis.
Zapytaj o szkolenie