- Course Topics
- Client testimonials
Who the course is for:
- Product Owners
- Business (System) Analysts (BSA or BA)
- Scrum Masters
- Senior IT Project Managers
- IT Specialists
- Agile Team Members
- IT Program Managers
- Understand the Agile Manifesto and Agile Values and Principles
- Learn about the Roles in Scrum
- Use Visioning to start the development of a Scrum Project
- Plan and Execute Release Planning and Sprint Ceremonies
- Use Planning Poker for Estimating Epics and Stories
- Write and Estimate Epics and Stories
- Develop and Prioritize a Product and Sprint Backlog
- Execute Capacity Planning and Create Tasks
- Explain Agile potential for success and failure
- Practice Sprint Ceremonies
- Access to applicable tools
- Consistent professional terminology in the field of project management
- An international expert available for consultation (during and after the training course)
- Sharing experience with other participants and opportunity for business networking
- Improving your business English skills
After the training, the participant receives a certificate of its completion.
Recommended books from our Bookstore:
Scrum has been around since 1995 and is supporting the Agile Values and Principles since 2001.
This course will teach you about Agile and how the Scrum Approach is supporting Agile in all aspects.
It will lay out all the steps of running an Agile / Scrum project through lecture and several
hands-on case studies where you will practice what you learned.
Reading about Scrum is one thing, developing a project Vision, breaking down Features, writing actual stories and performing sprint planning and sprint review in a case study scenario is something completely different. Performing Capacity planning and ensuring that the team can commit to the correct number of story points and complete and deliver all the identified tasks.
That is what this course is all about.
You will review real life examples and techniques that have been successfully used by many large organizations in the world. All aspects and steps of the Scrum Project Life Cycle will be covered. Get ready for a very dynamic and interactive course.
Unit 1 Overview and History of Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- History and growth of the Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile and Methods that support Agile
- Difference between Scrum and Waterfall
- Value driven approach of Scrum in support of Agile
Unit 2 Scrum Principles and Scrum Aspects
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Processes
- Scrum Project Roles
- Scrum Master Service to other members
- Leadership Styles
Unit 3 Initiate
- Business Justification for the Project
- Initiate Phase
- Product Vision
- Conditions of Satisfaction
- Epics and Stories
- Product Backlog Prioritization Techniques
- Release Plan and Product Road Map
Unit 4 Requirements and Stories
- Requirements in a Scrum Project
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria
- Story Breakdown / Slicing
- Compound and Complex Stories
- Non Functional Requirements
Unit 5 Plan and Estimate
- Sprint Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Estimating Stories
- Story Points
- Planning Poker
- Team Velocity
- Definition of Done
Unit 6 Implement
- Scrum Board
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Quality Management
- Plan / Do / Check / Act
- Information Radiators / Burn Down Charts
Unit 7 Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Demo
- Balancing Change
- Sprint Retrospective
- Benefits of Scrum
No client testimonials about this training
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Type of trainingOpen
ph. +48 607 368 182