- About us
Since 1999, we have been offering the most comprehensive project management and business analysis training curriculum and certification programs on the Polish market.
MT&DC - as the first training company in Poland - was awarded the certificates of the PMI® Global Registered Education Provider and IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider.
We provide a comprehensive view on projects for our customers. We deliver advanced programs which enable you to develop competencies indispensable in each stage of the project life cycle – beginning from gathering project requirements through defining the project scope until its implementation and closeout.
Based on our extensive experience and subject matter support of our partners in terms of the current management trends, we can offer our Clients the training solutions optimally tailored to their current situation: from comprehensive eductional cerification programs to development of tailored-made workshops, in which the tight link between subject matter content and industry context is a response to urgent and unique educational needs of employees.
The mission of Management Training & Development Center is to support organizations in building a modern culture of project management and business analysis based on the international standards of Project Management Institute (PMI®) and International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
We guarantee that the knowledge and skills we deliver as well as the appropriate techniques, tools and terminology are consistent with the highest international standards described in Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and in International Institute of Business Analysis' A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide).
Our aim is to maximize the satisfaction of our Clients, and the mean to accomplish it is the highest quqlity of the training courses we offer.
MT&DC Team consists of experts acting on the basis of four fundamental principles: cooperation, effectiveness, commitment, and responsibility.
Member of the Board, Partner
tel. +48 607 368 182
Project Management Program Director
ph. +48 22 894-70-50 ext. 116
The history of Management Training & Development Center dates back to 1994, when we started our training activity as ABB Management Development Center - the integral part of an international industrial concern, Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Our job was to:
- support restructuring process in Polish companies of the concern
- co-create contemporary organizations, capable of offering high quality products
- build a company culture prepared to compete on world markets.
Performing the role of ABB University" in Poland, we carried out comprehensive personnel development programs in individual companies of the concern but, first and foremost, we participated in the process of creating its unique organizational culture. The collective experience enabled us to develop our own, unique methodology of cooperation with ABB group companies and, in time, with other organizations from industrial sector.
In 1999, based on the experience of ABB Management Development Center, we created MT&DC a training company open to external customers.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
ph. +48 607 368 182