Zarządzanie ryzykiem w projektach. Teoria i praktyka
Autor: Carl L. Pritchard
Year of publication:
Risk Management: Concepts and Guidance
"Risk Management: Concepts and Guidance" is designed to provide a look at risk in light of the latest information but still be grounded in the history of risk practice. As a reference volume, it provides a fundamental introduction on the basics associated with particular techniques. As an educational tool, it clarifies the concepts of risk and how they apply in projects. This landmark text incorporates new perspectives on risk from PMI's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide, 2000). In keeping with technology's shift toward qualifying rather than quantifying risks, "Risk Management: Concepts and Guidance" second edition has added 13 new risk techniques and describes significant changes in the ways risk tools are applied. Focusing on a systematic approach to risk mangemnt, the book includes 29 chapters that highlight specific techniques to enhance organizational risk identification, assessment and management, all within the project and program environments.
"Carls approach to risk management has set the gold standard in the industry. Whether youre a beginner or a battle-scarred veteran, Carl provides us all with practical advice that can be put to use the minute you put the book down".
Wiceprezes ESI International
"Carl Pritchard presents the best umbrella policy for technology managers to identify, quantify, and control the uncertainties inherent in the accelerated development cycles and changing processes for tomorrows products and services".
To buy the book go to www.wig-press.com.pl. It is also available in bookshops.
“PMBOK”- is registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
89 1870 1045 2078 1068 7900 0001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
ph. +48 607 368 182