Zarządzanie projektami w organizacjach
Autor: J. Davidson Frame
Year of publication:
Managing Projects in Organizations
Managing Projects in Organizations by J. Davidson Frame is a compendium of knowledge in the field of project management techniques. The book presents them in a practical context and apprises us of the threats and pitfalls that project managers should be prepared for. It explains the secrets of selecting right projects, setting measurable objectives, calculating realistic budgets, building a work breakdown structure (WBS), optimizing resource allocation, and achieving planned goals.
Nowadays, when over one third of all initiated projects never sees completion and more than a half experiences budget and schedule overruns, familiarity with tools and techniques for effective project management has become a "to be or not to be" market question.
J. Davidson Frame is a professor in management at the University of Management and Technology (www.umtweb.edu) in the United States. He is a founder and the first director of the International Center for Project Management Excellence at the prestigious George Washington University (www.gwu.edu). Since 1990 he has held the position of a certification manager at Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org), a renowned non-government organization associating over 70,000 active project managers from all over the world. At present he is a chairman of the Education Committee at PMI®.
You can buy the book at www.wig-press.com.pl and in good bookstores.
“PMI”- is registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
89 1870 1045 2078 1068 7900 0001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
ph. +48 607 368 182