Warsztaty Wymagań. Narzędzie zespołowego precyzowania wymagań
Autor: Ellen Gottesdiener
Year of publication:
Requirements by Collaboration: Workshops for Defining Needs
Requirements by Collaboration: Workshops for Defining Needs focuses on the human side of software development--how well we work with our customers and teammates. Experience shows that the quality and degree of participation, communication, respect, and trust among all the stakeholders in a project can strongly influence its success or failure. Ellen Gottesdiener points out that such qualities are especially important when defining user requirements and she shows in this book exactly what to do about that fact. Gottesdiener shows specifically how to plan and conduct requirements workshops. These carefully organized and facilitated meetings bring business managers, technical staff, customers, and users into a setting where, together, they can discover, evolve, validate, verify, and agree upon their product needs. Not only are their requirements more effectively defined through this collaboration, but the foundation is laid for good teamwork throughout the entire project.
“I spend much time helping organizations capture requirements and even more time helping them recover from not capturing requirements. Many of them have gone through some motions regarding requirements as if they were sleepworking. It’s time to wake up and do it right—and this book is going to be their alarm clock.”
—Jerry Weinberg, author of numerous books on productivity enhancement
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
BRE BANK S.A. II Oddział Korporacyjny Warszawa
94 1140 1977 0000 5930 6300 1001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
Ask about training
ph. +48 691 980 627
ph. +48 603 055 562
ph. +48 691 980 602
ph. +48 607 368 182
ph. +48 531 136 988