The Standard for Portfolio Management, Third Edition
Autor: Project Management Institute, Inc
Year of publication:
The Standard for Portfolio Management – Third Edition continues to recognize good practices in the discipline of portfolio management. With new knowledge areas it helps portfolio managers “do the right work.”
- Two new Knowledge Areas: Portfolio Risk Management and Portfolio Governance. (Governance is accountable for investment decisions throughout the portfolio lifecycle.)
- Greater emphasis on these areas means increased awareness of the opportunity costs throughout the process and an increased focus on delivering results!
Start meeting your standards for better project performance.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
BRE BANK S.A. II Oddział Korporacyjny Warszawa
94 1140 1977 0000 5930 6300 1001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
Ask about training
ph. +48 691 980 627
ph. +48 603 055 562
ph. +48 691 980 602
ph. +48 607 368 182
ph. +48 531 136 988