Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
Autor: Project Management Institute, Inc
Year of publication:
The Practice Standard for Project Risk Management covers risk management as it is applied to single projects only. It does not cover risk in programs or portfolios. This practice standard is consistent with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fourth Edition and is aligned with other PMI practice standards. Different projects, organizations and situations require a variety of approaches to risk management and there are several specific ways to conduct risk management that are in agreement with principles of Project Risk Management as presented in this practice standard.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
BRE BANK S.A. II Oddział Korporacyjny Warszawa
94 1140 1977 0000 5930 6300 1001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
Ask about training
ph. +48 691 980 627
ph. +48 603 055 562
ph. +48 691 980 602
ph. +48 607 368 182
ph. +48 531 136 988