Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®), Second Edition
Autor: Project Management Institute, Inc
Year of publication:
OPM3® – Second Edition continues to provide the tools necessary for organizations to measure their maturity against a comprehensive set of best practices.
- Greater alignment with other PMI Standards.
- Introduction of Organizational Enablers – to promote smooth transitions within the domain, stages and process groups and to achieve a higher degree of organizational maturity.
- Categorization by Knowledge Area, by Business Results and by Balanced Scorecard.
- Consolidated best practices to eliminate duplication.
Start meeting your standards for better project performance.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
BRE BANK S.A. II Oddział Korporacyjny Warszawa
94 1140 1977 0000 5930 6300 1001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
Ask about training
ph. +48 691 980 627
ph. +48 603 055 562
ph. +48 691 980 602
ph. +48 607 368 182
ph. +48 531 136 988