A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition (PMBOK® Guide)
Autor: Project Management Institute, Inc
Year of publication:
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) is PMI's flagship publication and is a fundamental resource for effective project management in any industry. It has been updated to reflect the latest good practices in project management.
Over the past few years, more and more stakeholders have asked us for content on agile — and more are using agile practices, which is confirmed by our Pulse of the Profession® research. That's why we included information on agile practices will be included alongside traditional approaches in the Sixth edition and partnered with Agile Alliance® to create the new Agile Practice Guide*.
The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and Agile Practice Guide were created to complement each other. Together these two publications are a powerful tool that enable the right approach for the right project.
When you order the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition (in English) you will receive a complimentary copy of the Agile Practice Guide.
This dynamic duo presents solutions for project delivery professionals working in the entire spectrum of approaches — from predictive (or waterfall) to cutting edge agile methodologies.
- IIBA® , BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® and CCBA® are registered certification marks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Endorsed Education Provider, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Account number for bank transfers:
BRE BANK S.A. II Oddział Korporacyjny Warszawa
94 1140 1977 0000 5930 6300 1001
Management Training & Development Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sobieskiego 8 m. 44,
Ask about training